The Admissions Coordinator serves as the primary point of contact for prospective students and their families, playing a crucial role in facilitating the admissions process. Responsibilities include assisting with application procedures, managing office front desk operations, coordinating testing and interview activities, and providing informative responses to inquiries. Additionally, the Admissions Coordinator oversees and coordinates the implementation of foreign academic qualification recognition processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and administer processes for recognizing foreign academic qualifications.
- Represent the university to prospective students and parents through various channels, including phone, email, letters, and in-person interactions during campus events or off-campus presentations.
- Guide and counsel applicants through the admissions process.
- Manage administrative systems, including cataloging mailed documents, handling notifications, coordinating accepted student files, and facilitating their transfer to the Registrar's office.
- Organize special projects and campus events as assigned by the Admissions Director.
- Perform other tasks and responsibilities as delegated by the Admissions Director.
- Occasional weekend work required for campus events and travel.
- Significant phone work, including some evenings, to achieve contact goals (schedule to be coordinated with the Admissions Director).
- Flexibility to adapt to critical needs of the Admissions Office and willingness to shift tasks accordingly.
: Bachelor’s Degree required
: Previous experience in admissions, marketing, or administration preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in Lithuanian and English required, Russian language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- Superior computer skills in MS Word, Excel
- Experience in email marketing.
- Creativity and ability to organize and host events
- Cooperative and constructive collaboration with diverse individuals
- Problem-solving skills with an "extra-mile" attitude
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and comfort with driving alone (beneficial but not required)
- Understanding of and commitment to high-quality Christian liberal arts education and multiculturalism
- A truly international working environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Educational discounts for you and your immediate family members
- Additional vacation week for all employees between Christmas and New Year
- Wellness programs
- Access to on-campus fitness facilities
- On-site cafeteria
starting from gross 1200 EUR