An Interim Resident Director actively leads residential programming and serves the needs of our students to ensure all students have a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment to live and learn.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with ResLife staff to plan, implement and evaluate a comprehensive residential curriculum as well as partner with other departments to support the community building, retention, academic success, and spiritual development of students.
- Provide appropriate responses to conduct violations and follow reporting procedures.
- Ensure on-call response
- Oversee the daily operations of the residence hall, ensure proper care of facilities, and stewardship of resources.
- During summer months provide support to external housing operations.
- People-oriented, creative, sincere, and depth of Christian faith commitment; firm commitment to LCC's mission
- Experience in working with student populations; understanding of developmental concerns of university-age populations; ability to encourage personal growth in others; ability to initiate relationships and develop rapport with undergraduate students and staff/faculty
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills; excellent organizational, planning, time-management skills; strong self-motivation and initiative, planning and organizing skills, proficiency in using technology platforms and database systems, ability to creatively innovate, work independently and collaboratively with minimal guidance
- Experience with intercultural issues and international student populations and ability to work in a diverse environment
- Degrees: Bachelor's degree
- Experience in residence life, international communities preferred
- Exciting and welcoming international environment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working conditions
- Locally competitive pay and housing on campus
Full-time (1.0 FTE)
starting from gross 991 EUR