Shared responsibility for developing and implementing programs and activities designed to enroll new students at LCC. Run full range of recruitment and admissions efforts, including travel to target markets, group presentations, social media ad campaigns, campus events, individual meetings, application review and related duties as assigned. To represent University to prospective students and parents on the phone, by email/letter and in person at various locations, organize and supervise in-country projects as well as on Campus events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing student recruitment strategies to include correspondence, interviews and telemarketing strategies
- Developing and prioritizing a database of schools, churches, organizations, and other contacts to generate student interest
- High-school presentations, fairs, and any other recruitment events as set in the Admissions Department goals and marketing strategies
- Researching and knowing the area – visiting appropriate institutions
- Develop relationships with qualified prospects by phone to help provide them with the information necessary to help them decide if LCC is a good choice for them
- Make regular phone calls to admitted students to ensure they understand the preparation process, meet deadlines, etc.
- A significant amount of time travelling is central to the position. It is expected that counselors are on the road for 2-10 weeks per year (depends on area of responsibilities and pandemic situation).
- Occasional evening and weekend work required from September to May as scheduled.
- Counselors are expected to spend at least two evenings per week (until 8pm) on the phone doing tele-counseling. These days will be determined in coordination with the Director of Admissions.
- When counselors are on the road travelling, they are expected to maintain regular office hours.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
Experience: Previous experience in admissions/marketing/administration/event organizing preferred
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills in English required (Russian recommended)
- Ability to work independently within a team structure
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- Superior computer skills in MS Word, Excel, email and social media marketing tools
- Understanding of and commitment to high-quality Christian liberal arts education and multiculturalism
- Creativeness and ability to organize and host events
- Must be a problem solver and able to deal with a variety of situations -“extra-mile” attitude.
- Willingness to work cooperatively and constructively with a wide variety of people
- Must be able to lift and carry travel displays and related materials
- Driving license is a plus
- Exciting and welcoming international environment
- Friendly and supporting team
- Flexible working conditions
- Additional paid week off during Christmas and New Year
- Traveling opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
Salary: starting from 900 EUR (gross)