The Director of Enrollment Management is the recruitment strategist, positioned to influence the enrollment of students for LCC’s BA and MA programs, and Study Abroad / Gap Year / Erasmus programs. The position oversees the Student Financial Services department as a part of Enrollment Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively support and promote LCC’s vision and mission.
- Build and supervise a team that will strategically establish a culture and practice of recruitment, retention, communication, and events that work to ensure achievement of the institutional ends and strategic plan.
- Develop and execute an annual Enrollment Division plan with multi-year strategies aligned with the institutional strategic plan.
- Oversee the SFS as a strategy to remove barriers to the admission and retention of diverse students who can take advantage of our mission.
- Engage alumni, churches, high schools and other partners in the work of admissions.
- Cultivate a climate that advocates for the value of Christian liberal arts education.
- Experience in any aspect of enrollment management preferred.
- Must be able to direct best practices for recruitment.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Must be able to lead at a senior level of the organization, able to influence culture and behavior within the Enrollment Team and across the organization/learning community.
- Must support the Christian mission of LCC.
- Reports to: President
- Member of: President’s Cabinet
- Leads the Enrollment Team (Admissions, Student Financial Services, Study Abroad and Erasmus Recruitment).
- A truly international working environment
- Various opportunities for professional development
- Educational discounts for you and your immediate family members
- Additional vacation week for all employees between Christmas and New Years
- Wellness programs
- Access to on-campus fitness facilities
- On-site cafeteria
Salary: starting from gross 2000 EUR