Alumni relations coordinator develops, coordinates, promotes, maintains and evaluates special events, programs, and projects designed to engage alumni in the life of the University through a variety of means: connect, learn, visit, give. The responsibilities fall in the 4 focal areas a) development of Alumni programs and events, b) coordination of alumni communication including newsletters, social media posts, etc. c) implementation of strategies for alumni giving d) partnerships with other Divisions to foster linkages between alumni and current students as part of a larger program
- Alumni programs and events – develop strategy for alumni engagement thorough programs and events that add value to LCC Alumni
- Alumni giving - engage students to become future donors and ensure effective participation of alumni in philanthropic programs and initiatives.
- Students and Alumni engagement - partner with other Divisions to foster linkages between alumni and current students as part of a larger program
- Alumni communication - coordinate multi-channel communication with Alumni
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of customer service; collaboration, exceptional work ethic; attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate will have a passion and understanding of student affairs work and seek opportunities to grow.
- A people-oriented, creative, sincere, firm commitment to LCC's mission and community standards.
Candidates with one or more of the following qualifications:
- Experience in higher education
- Familiarity with LCC International University
starting from gross 1420 EUR