The Grant Project Manager is responsible for initiating and managing business projects / grants which contribute to LCC’s long-term financial sustainability. The Grant Project Manager reports to the CFO and carries out his/her work in coordination with the Chief Accountant and other members of the Finance Office, in collaboration with other revenue-seeking offices and program-delivery divisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively seeks external grant funding opportunities (LT/EU/other) to support existing institutional initiatives, or to develop new programs/ efficiencies.
- Leads or participates in the application process for grant funding opportunities.
- Manages business operations and reporting requirements for the administration of grant funding.
- Other projects as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
2+ years of relevant experience.
- Project management skills, including relevant IT knowledge.
- Financial and non-financial analytical and decision-making skills.
- Previous accounting system experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial interest, personal motivation and drive, ability to be self-directed and positive and tactful interpersonal skills are all desirable personal traits for this position.
- Understands and supports the mission of LCC.
What we offer:
- A truly international working environment
- Various opportunities for professional development
- Educational discounts for you and your immediate family members
- Additional vacation week for all employees between Christmas and New Years
- Wellness programs
- Access to on-campus fitness facilities
- On-site cafeteria
Salary: starting from gross 1420 EUR