Position Summary: LCC seeks a person excited about engaging in a uniquely international university community with a one-of-a-kind mission. This person has the opportunity to share the LCC story with donors and friends of the university, encouraging their financial support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure monthly communication with LCC donors through the creation of newsletters, regular notes of appreciation, and reports.
- Introduce donors to individual student scholarship recipients.
- Work with the team to ensure the publishing of print communication materials.
- Support fundraising processes and events.
- Maintain an accurate record of LCC donors.
- Serve on cross-departmental committees and work groups.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience with data management systems
- Demonstrated competence in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in intercultural contexts
- Experience in the field of communication
- Confidence in sharing stories from a Christian worldview
- A truly international working environment
- Various opportunities for professional development
- Educational discounts for you and your immediate family members
- Additional vacation week for all employees between Christmas and New Years
- Wellness programs
- Access to on-campus fitness facilities
- On-site cafeteria
starting from gross 1420 EUR