LCC International University in Klaipeda, Lithuania, welcomes applications for a full-time faculty position, open rank and specialization, in the Department of Communication beginning August 2021.
We seek a candidate who will teach core courses in the BA program in Contemporary Communication, offer courses in the candidate’s particular area(s) of specialization, supervise senior thesis projects, and participate in the active intellectual life of the campus. Specialization within the Communication field(s) is open. Load is 4/4 equivalent, with load time potentially assigned for research and thesis advising. A modest research agenda is expected.
LCC International University
is a fully accredited liberal arts university located in the port city of Klaipeda, Lithuania. All instruction is in English. Our 650 students from divergent faith backgrounds come from nearly 50 countries for an education modeled on the North American liberal arts university with a Christian worldview.
• Teach core courses in the Contemporary Communication BA program
• Mentor and advise students; supervise senior thesis projects;
• Produce research and scholarship in an international setting
• PhD in Communication or a related field expected. Professional experience a plus, but not required. Rank of appointment commensurate with qualifications;
• Three years of teaching experience at the undergraduate level preferred;
• Ability and willingness to adapt to a highly diverse international context;
• Demonstrated record of scholarship preferred.
• Commitment to student-centered teaching and learning from a Christian worldview.