LCC International University’s Business Administration department seeks an innovative and internationally minded Christian fulltime faculty member to teach introductory and advanced undergraduate business courses. The primary focus for this position is in management and entrepreneurship, but a willingness to teach a range of business disciplines is preferred. Doctorate is preferred; a Master’s degree in a business field is required. Previous experience in entrepreneurship, especially in international settings, will be helpful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Teach business courses.
· Participate in departmental and university faculty life, including meetings, committees, advising, and interaction with students.
· Propose and develop entrepreneurial opportunities connecting LCC business students with business or NGO partners.
· Supervise undergraduate research theses.
· Conduct own research for publication, preferably with partners at LCC or other institutions.
· Doctorate degree is preferred; Master’s degree in a business field required.
· Strong communication skills (oral and written).
· Strong self-motivation and initiative.